EDMONTON SOUTH WEST
Mo Elsalhy; father, husband, pharmacist, small business owner, former MLA, soccer coach, and community volunteer.
Mo brings some unique perspectives and a wealth of experience to his role as an AP candidate. His professional bio includes some notable milestones:
- Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Alberta graduate, 1994
- Manager of a family drugstore in Wolf Willow, 1994-2004
- MLA Edmonton-McClung and Official Opposition Deputy House Leader, 2004-2008
- Health Canada Program Co-ordinator, Canada Vigilance, Alberta and the NWT, 2008
- Staff Pharmacist at the Save-On-Foods, Hampton Market, 2008-2011
- Owner/Manager of own drugstore in Millwoods, Edmonton's flagship Pharmasave store, 2011-now
- Pharmasave Western (Alberta) Board of Directors Member, 2013-now
- Alberta Party candidate, Edmonton Southwest, 2018-2019
Mo and his wife, Marwa, have 3 children aged 19, 17, and 11.
Click here to read Mo's candidate intro on the Alberta Party website.